Provide bonds trading services.
- Bonds are debt instruments issued by corporations, governments or other issuers to bondholders.
- As a bondholder, investor you are extending credit to these issuers and they are obligated to repay the face value of the bond upon maturity, as well as the relevant interest during the life of the bond.
- There are various types of bonds on the market including fixed rate bonds, floating rate bonds, zero coupon bonds and callable/extendable bonds.
- Investors should note that all investment involves risks. Bond is an investment product. Investors should make any investment decision according to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives, and read in detail the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements.
- Investors should exercise caution in relation to bond(s) that are considered Complex Products as defined under the Securities and Futures Commission’s (“SFC”) "Guidelines on Online Distribution and Advisory Platforms” and investor should exercise caution in relation to such Complex Products.